- 94 points, Australian Wine Showcase Magazine, Aug 2019
- 92 points, Steven Creber, Australian Wine Companion, Aug 2019
- 91 points, James Suckling, jamessuckling.com, Jun 2019
- 92 points, Toni Paterson, The Real Review, May 2019
- 4 Stars, Equal Top in Category, Winestate Magazine, Apr 2019
Varietal: Pinot Noir
Region: Great Southern, Western Australia
Nose: Lifted aromas of sour cherries, earthiness & spice.
Palate: Sour cherries, earthiness and spice follow through on the palate with a medium weight and textured mouth feel with soft tannins and a long finish.