BEFORE YOU BOOK
Before making your booking, please consider the following list of necessary changes we have put in place to keep our guests and staff safe:
- The name and telephone number of each patron and visitor to our venue is being collected for the purpose of contact tracing in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case at our venue. We would really appreciate it if you included the first name and phone number of each of the guests attending by email to email@example.com
- All staff have reviewed the guidelines and completed the Victorian Government online COVID-19 training.
- Maximum limit of 10 guests per booking.
- Each table will have a 1hr 45min seating.
- Card payments are preferred.
- All guests and staff will be expected to practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- Guests will be encouraged to remain seated at their table unless using the bathroom.
- Any person feeling unwell should not attend the venue.
- While we get back on our feet, meal deals and happy hour will be put on hold. We thank you in advance for understanding.
- For no-shows and cancellations made within 24 hours of the booking time, a cancellation fee of $100 will be charged to the credit card provided on booking - this only applies to groups of 6+ guests.
Bookings can be made by phone or email:
03 9329 8026